Thursday 26 March 2009

Tried and Tested - Just a quicky...


Just a quick note on last nights evening meal...

At work I spend the odd afternoon trawling through food blogs looking for inspiration and generally making myself hungry. Being on a permanent diet has it's distinct downsides! I stumbled across a foodgawker site for chocolate treats which led me to look up other ingredients I had in the cupboards and freezer. I remembered a bag of scallops that was lurking somewhere and searched for scallops...a few uninspiring recipes later I found this one for Firecracker Scallops which I tried last night.


Divine!!!

They were awesome!!!! Highly recommended.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it, thanks for the link:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't wantto plagarise Mark so I linked you in and I've been raving about the recipe on the Delia online food forum as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the blog and the new business venture! good luck with it all best wishes Shelley (treehugger on DOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks treehugger!!! I'm determined to keep it up this time x x x

    ReplyDelete